Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bag the Space for Guests

Happy Saturday evening. Andrew has been gone for 2.5 weeks now, and I'm finally relaxed enough to start my summer projects. I was so wicked spent when he left, that I'm sure I'm still making up sleep and downtime. Today, however, I was able to accomplish a chore that needed to be done since the overnight temperature was consistently above freezing. The guest room. During the winter, my bed has flannel sheets, so the guest bed gets flannel sheets also. What is good for me is definitely good for my guests. ;) Good friend John might be staying over during his visit in a couple of weeks. Depends on if I feel like schlepping him down to Nashua that night or sucking it up and taking him down to Manch early Monday morning. He's a pilot, so his flight probably won't leave without him.....

Anyway, the guest room. I got a wild hair to do the winter clothes storage thing. A must with teeny-weeny closets. Space Bags threw themselves at me one day at Linens n Things. What is it about those things???? A couple of months ago, I sang the virtues of the space bag when I stored winter bedding. About a week after that, I went through my closet pulling out all the winter items needing to be bagged into space. And there they have sat. Natasha loved the extra nap nestling.

Today, finally got my stuff sucked up and ready for storage. Bed remade with "summer" sheets. It's all good.

No comments: