Thursday, November 09, 2006

Autumnal Tips


It's been rainy and cool over the past couple of days. Last night, apparently, it was windy. My car was covered with leaves. Being a much warmer day today, I decided to roll down the windows; a-to clear the rain drops & b-to clear the leaves from the window. Well, folks, wipe the leaves off the windows BEFORE rolling them down, because guess what, leaves blow INTO the car.

I'm all ready for the snow. Bought an ice scraper/brush combo for the car. Brought the shovel from garage and put it in the basement. Bought two reflector thingies to go at the end of the driveway to let the plow folks know where my driveway is. Andrew now has long underwear, and we are space heater/humidifier ready.

Andrew would really like to see some snow. He would really like to have a snowball fight. I want to plop Natasha into a snow bank. teehee.

Happy Veterans Day/weekend.

No comments: