Thursday, November 08, 2007

Updating


Hey folks - or folk as I'm not really sure anyone even reads this.....

The other day I was running errands and saw a surfboard on top of a car. Now, normally, this would be a regular site for me. When I lived in Encinitas. Living in New Hampshire, seeing a surfboard on top of a car in November makes a person go, "huh". I've gotten used to seeing canoes and kayaks on top of cars. When I first moved to San Diego many moons ago, it did take me awhile to get used to seeing Christmas trees sticking out of convertibles. That, and lights strung around palm trees. Each region has its own specialty. I love New England.

A friend of mine from work has found love and is moving to Arizona because of it. She has a cat who needed a home lest he become a kitty snack for one of the dogs. Shadow has joined our family. Natasha isn't so sure about this addition. She no longer rules the roost. Poor prissypants.....

Mom is coming to visit this weekend. She needs her Andrew and autumn fix. I need help with fall clean-up. Win win all around if you ask me.

Mornings are getting brisk. Trees/leaves are becoming quite colorful. Yes, I have to say I have missed the changing of the seasons.

Kansas Jayhawks are undefeated in............... wait for it.............. FOOTBALL. They are also undefeated in Basketball, but that is to be expected, and, they have played a whopping three games so far. But, football? Jayhawks? There must be something about the Rock Chalk Jayhawk chant, or the fight song, or the REALLY large coach..... ;)


Tomorrow is Friday. Thank gawd!!!

No comments: