Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Day of Freedom








Mornin' folk! Today is the first full day of freedom. Andrew's plane took off without a hitch, he made it the 6 hours and 10 minutes flying solo. I'm hoping to get the full story today about the flight. When he called last night, he was in loud baggage claim, and I was in a loud bar. Still, I knew he was safe in San Diego. Apparently, I get to have some words with American Airlines since Andrew's father was unable to find an AA rep to get his security clearance to go to the gate. Thankfully, Patrick was able to find an understanding soul with common sense to give this man a pass to be at the gate to meet his 8 year old son! Would the gate agent/flight attendant have had a field day with that if the only unaccompanied minor had no one to meet him at the gate. I for one, do not need the flashbacks thankyouverymuch.

Beautiful sunshiney day! Off to the dum-uh-her transfer station to dump last week's leaf collection, then down to Aveda to get my double points, then off to other destinations for more fun!! YAY!

No comments: