Sunday, December 24, 2006

Batteries NOT Included

God love our children. Even if they insist on having a birthday right before Christmas. Uncle Doug sent Andrew a "Fast & Furious" remote (ermote) car duo kit thing. Once such a cool present is open, it must be played with at once! Regardless of outdoor weather. One catch. Batteries are not included. I called my brother and left the following message. Didn't identify myself, just said, "2 9-volts and 12 AA's" then hung up. After the first day of play, one car is already dead. Today, Andrew & I had our Christmas since we will be flying to San Diego this evening. He opened one of those Lightastix kits. 4 AA's. Handheld Wheel of Fortune game? 2 AAA's. I love the people who did the handheld Yahtzee game. It actually came with the batteries!!! Thank you Hasbro.

My next stock purchase? Duracell.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: