Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Unpacking ad nausiem

Ok, so it's been a few days. Mom has been wonderful, even with her broken knee, helping with the unpacking and organization. There were/are over 100 boxes plus furniture. It's been complete chaos. I've taken some pictures and hope to update my shutterfly account. Those pics can be viewed at www.nancyrehfeld.shutterfly.com sometime in the hopeful near future.

In the midst of all the unpacking and getting settled, I seemed to have changed decades. A fun group of 11 of us went to a nice restaurant at the beach in Hampton Monday night to celebrate my aging. I now have a lovely pair of reading glasses..... ;)

Andrew started school on Tuesday. When I went to pick him up, in the torrential rains, he said it was a great day! He loves his new school! We've had some temper tantrums and attitude which is to be expected. Overall, he has been really good during this huge transition. I expect the 'tudes to surface now and again.

It's late, stupid daylight savings, and I must get my beauty sleep. Mom & Dad leave in tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon.

Off to update the photos.
nitey-nite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's all???

Your audience is waiting for more.
Did you get to listen to Marly and me on the trip? Did you enjoy it?
Tell us about your new hometown.
You can always unpack and look for a job later!
We put off unpacking all those boxes for 2 years, and now we're selling the joint!